RxSense® is a healthcare technology company developing industry-leading solutions that improve transparency and access to more affordable medications for millions across America.
RxSense’s transformative RxAgile enterprise solution brings transparency, flexibility and efficiency to pharmacy benefit administration, serving pharmacy benefit managers, regional health plans, health systems, third party administrators, new healthcare technology companies, and new healthcare and pharmacy entrants.
RxSense’s vertically integrated business, including its own proprietary technology for claims management and adjudication and direct contracts with the nation’s largest pharmacies (including CVS, Walmart and Walgreens), allows it to deliver consistently low prices on prescription drugs to improve the access and adherence to medication for people across America.
RxSense Quick Facts
Office Locations: Boston, New York City, Greater Philadelphia, Palm Beach Gardens
Founded by CEO, Rick Bates
Read the latest company news to stay up to date on RxSense, its portfolio of products, employees, and other media-related content.
- RxSense partners with National Healthcare Solutions – Chain Drug Review
- Hy-Vee launches PBM subsidiary Vivid Clear Rx – Drug Store News
- The Next Generation of PBMs – Managed Healthcare Executive
- Parthenon Invests in RxSense – PEHub
- RxSense Joins Health Plan Alliance Group – American Pharmacy News